Sooo close. I think the cut off is 1964, right?
2021.09.21 16:03 GambitsandPieces Sooo close. I think the cut off is 1964, right?
submitted by GambitsandPieces to Wallstreetsilver [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 Mauricio242466 Private chance me --> Cornell AEM or Dartmouth ED
submitted by Mauricio242466 to chanceme [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 F_Klyka Cursed cat
submitted by F_Klyka to cursedcomments [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 dealmein923 Funniest Short Jokes Of All Time For Adults | Vignette #168
2021.09.21 16:03 Lolisaurus Actually footage of me waking up thanks to my pregnancy induced ptyalism gravidarum
2021.09.21 16:03 lazor7213 B4B
Can anyone in the Earnin Community help me boost my Max? 🙂 https://earnin.app.link/7aj63Vmp8eb
submitted by lazor7213 to Earnin [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 Buzz_Sensei PayPal releases new consumer app for crypto, savings and direct deposits
2021.09.21 16:03 IAmDewman NYCC Reservations
Got in at 10:00:09 and already an hour plus late. This system is so fucked.
submitted by IAmDewman to NYCC [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 guanaco55 Exjefe de Inteligencia de Venezuela testifica ante Justicia española contra partido político aliado de Chávez
2021.09.21 16:03 AutoModerator Daily Discussion Thread: spray/circlejerk/memes/chat/whatever allowed
Welcome to /climbing's Daily Discussion Thread, a thread for questions and comments everyone wants to make but don't warrant their own thread.
Have a question about what color carabiner speaks to your soul? Want to talk some smack about pebble wrestlers? Wondering how chalk buckets work? Really proud of that thing you did? Just discover a meme older than most of our users? Awesome! Post that noise here.
**If you have a more serious question about climbing gear, technique, systems, etc. check out our Weekly New Climber Thread.**
submitted by AutoModerator to climbing [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 infosec-jobs [HIRING] Mentor - Cyber Security Course (Part-time/Remote)
Springboard runs an online, self-paced Cyber Security Career Track in which participants learn with the help of a curated curriculum and 1-1 guidance from an expert mentor. Our mentor community - the biggest strength of our programs - comprises some of the best cybersecurity experts in the field.
If you are as passionate about mentoring as you are about cybersecurity, and can give a few hours per week in return for an honorarium, we would love to hear from you.
The first student cohort starts in March 2021.
Please reach out to us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Completely online and self-paced
- Students become proficient in cybersecurity with the help of a curated online curriculum and project-based deliverables
- Coursework is made up of a 360 hour expert-curated curriculum in partnership with InfoSec Learning
- On average, students finish in 6 months; spending 15-20 per week on the course
- Students are working professionals from all over the world, dedicated to switching careers into cybersecurity
- Students have a weekly 30-minute check-in with their mentor to discuss questions, projects, and career advice!
- Students may communicate with mentors outside of calls on an as-needed basis to support learning and career objectives
- In addition to the mentors, students have a strong support network including full-time TAs, career coaches, unlimited mentors, a student advisor and a technical community manager
Read more / apply: https://infosec-jobs.com/job/5504-mentor-cyber-security-course-part-timeremote/
- Are as passionate about explaining principles of cybersecurity as about cybersecurity itself
- Proficient in the topics covered in our curriculum and are an expert on incident response, network scanning tools, vulnerability assessments, Kali Linux, and pCAP and log analysis, as well as basic Python and Powershell scripting
- Proficient with cybersecurity related tools/technologies that we use including WireShark, Nessus, Nmap/Kali Linux, Splunk, Snort, Pfense, Aircrack, Cain and Abel, Virtual Box, Hashcat, Webgoat and Linux
- Have at least 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Hold current CISSP certificate; additional industry certifications from Cisco, Microsoft, CompTIA Security+, EC-Council, SANS are preferred
- Are available for weekly, 30-minute video check-ins for each student to help them set and achieve learning goals, provide feedback, and help them move towards getting a job
- Able to spend up to an additional 30-minutes per call to review student submissions before the weekly call and prepare feedback to share with each student during the call
- Have experience critiquing work, in particular giving meaningful feedback on cybersecurity related work, and are able to think on your feet quickly
- Are empathetic, patient, have excellent communication skills, and can hold other accountable
submitted by infosec-jobs
to jobb [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 Ralfop Glass Chip & Scratch Repair Kit You simply apply the adhesive to the crack(s) and smooth it out using the curing strip, allow it to dry and scrape the excess resin away leaving the broken glass looking good as new. You can also use the high-pressure vacuum function for more precision on windshields
2021.09.21 16:03 Ralfop V-Shaped Slimming Mask GET VIBRANT AND YOUNGER-LOOKING SKIN WITH THIS REVOLUTIONARY MASK This amazing mask can help make your face slimmer, smoother andfirmer without any painful or expensive medical procedure! It also helps to shape the chin area while lifting and defining the lower part of you
2021.09.21 16:03 BESTNinjaDust Team Tuesday 9/21/21
You know the drill.... If you don’t, let me know!
Where: 104 server, MIDDLE OF THE MAP When: 9pm CST Who: All Teams. Solo players unite using [ONO] One Night Only, as a temporary tag for tonight’s game. You can use TT codes for this. What: See Below 👇🏼
🌟✨🌟Team Tuesday Official Rules🌟✨🌟
- Stay in the Assigned Location. This will change per game. Obviously the game will spawn you wherever it spawns you. You should begin moving to the assigned location ASAP. You can defend yourself from attack. You can eat and you can kill as long as you are on your way to the assigned location and not just hanging out in the middle, free from your competitors attack, trying to get on the leaderboard. Stay closer to the wall than to the center. Stay close enough to “the pile” so people can see you. Team Tuesday is about fighting, not hiding.
(This Rule Does Not Apply to Theme Thursday) 2. Wear the TT tag then team name in brackets then your IGN. Your minutes will not be credited without the TT tag because the scorekeepers do not know you are participating. It should look like this: TT [BEST] me
- No Kiosking / Endless circles- The spirit of this rule is the same as the stay in the Assigned Location rule. The point is for players to have access to each other for the possible kill. Endless circles take away the possibility of the kill from your opponents and are not allowed. To be technical, there may be a time when you are forced by your opponents to circle. The rule is that you may need to circle once or twice or maybe even 3 times but before you finish 4 complete 360s you are supposed to break out of the circle or die trying. If you are found kiosking your minutes may not be counted. You can circle an opponent to constrict for the kill and that offensive circle may take more than 4 rotations, but the goal is to constrict and eat ASAP and continue. If you are circling tiny snakes and taking forever to eat them, you are just stalling and kiosking.
- Keeping score- The game starts at 9PM central time where each snake starts at zero size, and goes for 60 minutes, until 10pm(CST). All the scorekeepers do is assign each of the 60 available minutes to the team that is controlling the leader board or if there is no TT tagged player on the leaderboard then nobody gets those minutes. There are 2 ways to control the leaderboard. One is to be the highest TT player on the board. The other is for your team to have the most members on the board at the same time. If your team has 3 members on the board and other teams just have 1 or 2, then your team controls those minutes regardless of how high on the board you or they are. Real life example. Everyone starts at zero so usually nobody hits the board until around 9:03 so the first 3 minutes are credited to nobody. At 9:03 TT [BAT] joeblow enters the board at #7 and so BAT begins there controlling the minutes. At 9:06 BAT joeblow is at #1 and TT [SN] susieQ enters the board at #8. BAT still controls the time. At 9:09 BAT joeblow is still #1, SN susieQ has climbed to #5 and SN pokey enters the board at #9. Beginning at 9:09 SN would control the minutes because they have 2 players on the leaderboard at the same time vs BAT only having 1, even though the BAT is #1 on the board. The scorecard looks like a clock. You simply assign each of the 60 minutes to whichever TEAM controls the board. You may keep your own score at home and it should be pretty close to the official results. If your 3 second flash on the leaderboard does not get noticed, it was not intentional.
- Strategy- You can form a team that you are not normally on just for the purpose of playing on Team Tuesday. You can use the ONO (One Night Only) tag if you're not a team already, or you can ask one of the more established teams if you can play with them on Tuesdays. We have solo players that get a few minutes for their team which is only them almost every week. This is very difficult. You can feed your teammate on purpose by sacrificing yourself to get them on the leaderboard. You can run around killing opponents that are the leaderboard. You can guard and protect your teammates who are on the leaderboard from opposing teams.
- Teams - Team Tuesday has a limit per team of 10 players. Should your team of choice be full, please feel free to make a new name, or join the ONO team. Please be transparent, as to avoid any issues in game. There is no team limit on Theme Thursday
- HAVE FUN and try to WINNNNNNN!!!!
submitted by BESTNinjaDust
to Slitherio [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 Wutbot1 Wutbot on "Architecture, Moscow": [r/evilbuildings] Central Research Institute of Ferrous Metallurgy building as one of examples of stalinist architecture, Moscow
2021.09.21 16:03 chellemedus [Results] Experiences as a teenager
Hi all and thank you to the 1,004 people who responded to my survey about teenage experiences! Here is a link to the results: https://forms.gle/ikLDmNCP7t2zFyqB6.
Unfortunately the bar graph with the responses is not showing every single response for some reason. I provide 198 experiences, but only around 100 of them are on the bar graph. If anyone knows how to solve this that would be much appreciated! Otherwise, please keep that in mind that while looking at the results/summary :)
Here is a summary of the results if you do not wish to click the link:
- The most common age of respondents was 20. 24 was the second most common. 23 the third.
- 47.9% of respondents were female, 44.3% were male, and the rest were either non-binary or other.
- The majority of respondents were heterosexual (53.1%). Bisexual was the second most common sexuality. Homosexual the third.
- The majority of respondents spent the majority of their teen years in the USA (52%). Canada was the second most common. The UK the third.
- The majority of respondents were white (81.9%). The second most common race was Asian. Hispanic or Latino the third.
- The most common thing that respondents had experienced was "had a friend group", with 88.6% of respondents experiencing that.
- The least common thing that respondents had experienced was "stole alcohol from your parents or guardians", with 27.5% of respondents experiencing that.
- The top 15 most experienced (from most to least) options were had a friend group, rode a bike, played video games, swore, masturbated, had a social media account, viewed any form of pornography, had a family pet, went to a concert, went on vacation/holiday, drank alcohol, went to a party, kissed, had a debit card, and started attending university. All of these options were experienced by at least 70% of respondents.
- The bottom 15 least experienced (from most to least) options were did theatre, had unprotected sex, lived with people who were not your family, slept in a car, got in a physical fight, was verbally abused by your parents or guardians, got in a car when the driver was under the influence of any substance, had sex when your parents or guardians were home, got a piercing, left a religion, had your own pet, came out as LGBTQ+ to someone, texted while driving, bought alcohol underage, and stole alcohol from your parents or guardians. All of these options were experienced by 27-32% of respondents.
- The most common response to "which were your most rebellious years?" was "I was never rebellious." "17" was the second most common. "16" the third.
- The most common response to "what were your parents or guardians like?" was "sometimes strict, sometimes chill." "Chill" was the second most common. "Strict" the third.
- The most common response to "did your enjoy your teenage years"? was "mostly yes, but sometimes no." "Mostly no, but sometimes yes" was the second most common. "Yes" the third.
- The majority of respondents had regrets about their teenage years (73.4%).
- The majority of respondents did not have advice for current teenagers (56.4%).
- If you would like to read the long answer responses to other experiences respondents had, what they regret, and any advice they had, please click the link at the top of the post.
submitted by chellemedus
to SampleSize [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 ProbablyMyISP Don't transfer servers. Transfer games.
Title. See you all in New World.
submitted by ProbablyMyISP to ConquerorsBlade [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 jselph17 What’s behind the GPU scarcity still?
I was wondering if anyone knew the factors contributing to the GPU scarcity? I fought for half a year to get the parts to finally complete my computer in the summer, but I’m surprised that video cards are still scarce.
submitted by jselph17 to buildapc [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 ZoobBot 174433
This is the 174433rd time I made this shitty comment. I hate this job.
submitted by ZoobBot to shittyjobsforrobots [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 RemyOswalt What can be some better version/feature to can make for Creators, better than onlyfs and patreon?
submitted by RemyOswalt to AskReddit [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 RealShark956 Mm2 beggars be like:
2021.09.21 16:03 manofsteelreserve One Piece Color Manga Project: Ch 280 - Floating
2021.09.21 16:03 ImaCompletCyclePath That is just sad,
submitted by ImaCompletCyclePath to MadeMeCry [link] [comments]
2021.09.21 16:03 GB_Packers76 Manning in Awe of Rodgers Throw
2021.09.21 16:03 ALT_22186 Ey boys, guess who woke up with a super congested nose?
This guy! I love not being able to breathe from my nose. It feels amazing. 10/10 would recommend.
Anyone have any tips?
submitted by ALT_22186 to teenagers [link] [comments]